Our proven process goes deep to identify real opportunities for improvement. We’ll align our resources and technology with your business goals and show you how we’ll deliver savings, reduce supply chain risk and improve speed to market. Below is a list of some of the actions you can expect to take while working with the SupplyLogic Assessment team during the Onboard phase
Develop an understanding of the qualitative aspects of our client’s operating environment through an assessment workshop including:
- Detailed swim lane process maps for project-related categories
- Organization design mapping, including roles and responsibilities &
- Current service levels around lead times, quality and customer service Logistics/demand footprint Identify Inventory exposure Evaluate supporting technology
Develop an understanding of the quantitative aspects of our clients’ enterprise print & branded merchandise spend and operating characteristics. Information & data required:
- Statement of Work to define scope and desired
outcomes for marketing and procurementExcel file from Accounts Payable database for the
most recently available trailing 12 months for inscope categories
- Representative set of invoices for key vendors
(SupplyLogic can scan these for our clients)
- Active vendor contracts for all products in scope
Current pricing, rate cards, grids used for strategic
Assessment timeline: 4-6 weeks with only a 5-hour
workshop held with stakeholders & data received
from procurement/accounts payable
Our Assessment findings report presents a business case that articulates our best practices, commercial offering, customized approach and methodologies in a cohesive marketing and procurement solution for project sponsors, including: At a glance depiction of percentage of optimization of current and future states across four fundamental areas of the marketing supply chain analyzed in our Assessment: Sourcing, Structure, Technology and Process.
Get the full report
To request a copy of this retail leader’s full assessment report, provide your information and we’ll send it over.
Have a question? Want to discuss how we can help?